Your 2020 3 Peak Pass includes all of these benefits:
- 3 Peak Pass holders receive 50% off single day passes at all Mountain Collective resorts for the 2020/2021 ski season.
- 20% off standard lift pass prices at Ohau Ski Field for 2020.
- 10% discount at the Snow Shop retail outlets on mountain (offer does not apply to sale items or other special offers).
- 10% discount at the ski repair workshop on mountain.
- Pass Protection costs $40 and can be added to your 3 Peak Pass at the time of purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
- Your 3 Peak Pass is non-refundable and non- transferable. See our full terms and conditions.
If you purchase a 3 Peak Season Pass before 31st March 2020 you are entitled to a discounted 2 hour or 3 hour private lesson at Coronet Peak and The Remarkables in Queenstown. 2 Hour Private Lessons are available for $299 and 3 Hour Private Lessons are available for $399. This discount is only available to those who purchase a 3 Peak Pass before 31st March 2020, and is a separate offer from any other promotions.
Private lessons are subject to availability and we recommend booking a minimum of 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment. These Private Lesson discounts are only available to Adult, Senior, Student and Child (6-17) age groups, and exclude 5 & under, 75 and over, and Local School Passes. The discount voucher will be uploaded to your MyPass account to be redeemed once only in the 2020 season.
Evidence of full-time enrolment is required at the time of pass collection by presenting your student ID card and proof of full-time status at an NZ or Australian tertiary institution.
Pass Protection costs $40 and can be added to your 3 peak pass purchase.
Pass protection is your injury/medical cover and provides for full or partial refund of the season pass where an injury or medical condition precludes or significantly limits ability to use the pass throughout the entire season.
All applications for refund must be made by completing the NZSki season pass refund form available from any guest service desk. The form must be supported with a doctor's certificate or other evidence acceptable to NZSki. NZSki reserves the right to obtain independent medical advice to validate any claim.
The value of refunds will be calculated based on the use of the pass according to our terms and conditions. There will be no refunds after 6 weeks from the pass holders first day of pass use. There will be no refunds after 31 August of each season. Refunds extend to the value of the pass type purchased only and do not cover any ancillary or other associated costs. The pass protection add-on is regarded as an ancillary cost. Refunds will be made to the credit card used to purchase the pass and the pass will be cancelled.
You can secure your 3 Peak Pass for 2020 with three payment options:
- Pay in Full today
- Purchase by 6 Instalments (before midnight 26th January 2020)
- Purchase in 3 Instlaments (before midnight 31st March 2020)
By selecting an instalment payment option, you agree to NZSki automatically processing the remaining payments on the below dates. You can read our full disclosure statement here. View our full terms and conditions here.
Dates for 2 Instalments (If purchased by midnight 31st October 2019):
- First payment – $50 at time of purchase
- 2nd Instalment: 27th January 2020 – Monday (unless paid for before instalment date)
Dates for 6 Instalments (If purchased by midnight 26th January 2020):
- First payment – at time of purchase
- 2nd Instalment: 27th January 2020 – Monday
- 3rd Instalment: 24th February 2020 – Monday
- 4th Instalment: 30th March 2020 - Monday
- 5th Instalment: 27th April 2020 – Monday
- 6th Instalment: 25th May 2020 – Monday
Dates for 3 Instalments (If purchased by midnight 31st March 2020):
- First payment – at time of purchase
- 2nd Instalment: 27th April 2020 – Monday
- 3rd Instalment: 25th May 2020 – Monday