Earlybird Sale Ends 30 April 2021.
Your 2021 3 Peak Pass includes all of these benefits:
- Free Night Ski at Coronet Peak from 4-9pm Wednesdays and Fridays from 23 June - 27 August with Saturday Night Ski on 10, 17, 24 July and 14 August.
- 10% discount on high-performance workshops & Camps
- 10% discount at the Snow Shop retail outlets on the mountains (offer does not apply to sale items or other special offers)
- 10% discount at the ski repair workshop on the mountains
- 15% discount on Coronet Peak summer activities
- 20% off standard lift pass prices at Ohau Ski Field for 2021
- 3 Peak Pass holders receive 50% off single day passes at all Mountain Collective resorts for the 2021/2022 ski season.
You can purchase your pass in full or opt to split the cost over instalments.
- Payment 1 at time of purchase is 17% of the purchase price plus any instalments that have fallen due at that time
- Payment 2 on 25/01/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 3 on 22/02/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 4 on 23/03/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 5 on 27/04/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 6 on 24/05/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
View our instalment disclosure statement here.
Please note that when selecting the instalment plan option for any purchase past the due dates above, your initial payment will be the total amount due for the instalments that have already taken place at the time of your purchase. The remaining total will then be split over the upcoming instalment dates.
Our Commitment to You:
Our new Customer Guarantee means you have until midnight 1 June 2021 to decide if you would like to use your 3 Peak Pass for the season if you purchase during Super Earlybird or Earlybird. If you do not wish to use your 3 Peak Pass you can request a refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 am (midnight) on 1 June 2021.
Each customer that requests a refund and purchased their 3 Peak Season Pass by instalment will be refunded the amount of the 3 Peak Season Pass purchase price and any add on products purchased (including First Tracks, Season Pass Rental, and/or Pass Protection) minus a $50 non-refundable deposit.
From 2 June 2021 3 Peak Season Passes are non-refundable under any circumstances unless Pass Protection has been purchased.
Please note the No Questions Asked Refund Policy does not apply to the Mt Hutt Season Pass.
Terms and conditions apply.
Pass Protection costs $40 and can be added to your season pass purchase. It is your injury/medical/financial hardship cover and provides for a full or partial refund of the season pass where an injury or medical condition, or travel ban imposed by regulatory bodies, precludes or significantly limits the ability to use the pass throughout the entire season.
View our full Terms and conditions for more information.
First Tracks Season Pass:
Add a First Tracks Season Pass to your 3 Peak Pass and enjoy the freshies with a lucky few between 8-9am at Coronet Peak and Mt Hutt (weekends only at Hutt). Perfect for powder days or carving corduroy before work. First Tracks operates from late June to late in the season, subject to conditions.
Transport Season Pass:
Take the Queenstown Ski Bus to Coronet Peak or The Remarkables with a Transport Season Pass. Forget chains, parking or carying your gear from your car to the lifts with our express service from central Queenstown. See our Coronet Peak or Remarkables schedules.
Save lugging your gear up the mountain every day and shred on freshly tuned equipment by adding season rentals to your purchase. Collect your boots, ski/snowboard and poles on the mountain, hit the slopes to have the time of your life and return your gear the same day. The best part is that you get to repeat this process all winter long! Note that the season rental does not include clothing, helmets or performance equipment and cannot be upgraded to performance gear for the standard upgrade price.