For 2020 The Remarkables will be open Saturdays & Sundays only from 27th July - 25 September. Then open daily through the School Holidays until 11 October. Coronet Peak will be open daily until 27th September.
For details and FAQs with regards to our 2020 winter season, please read our information here.
Your 2020 3 Peak Pass includes all of these benefits:
- Free Night Ski at Coronet Peak on Wednesday and Fridays in July and August. 4-9pm.
- 3 Peak Pass holders receive 50% off single day passes at all Mountain Collective resorts for the 2020/2021 ski season.
- 20% off standard lift pass prices at Ohau Ski Field for 2020.
- 10% discount at the Snow Shop retail outlets on mountain (offer does not apply to sale items or other special offers).
- 10% discount at the ski repair workshop on mountain.
- 2019 and 2020 Season Pass holders can ski for free at the Kiroro Ski Resort for the duration of their stay if they are staying at the Kiroro Ski Resort.
- Pass Protection costs $40 and can be added to your 3 Peak Pass at the time of purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
- Your 3 Peak Pass is non-refundable and non- transferable. See our full terms and conditions.
If you purchase a 3 Peak Season Pass during the 2020 Earlybird sale you are entitled to a discounted 2 hour or 3 hour private lesson at Coronet Peak or The Remarkables in Queenstown, or Mt Hutt in Methven. 2 Hour Private Lessons are available for $299 and 3 Hour Private Lessons are available for $399. This discount is only available to those who purchase a 3 Peak Pass before 31st March 2020, and is a separate offer from any other promotions.
Private lessons are subject to availability and we recommend booking a minimum of 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment. These Private Lesson discounts are only available to Adult, Senior, Student and Child (6-17) age groups, and exclude 5 & under, 75 and over, and Local School Passes. The discount voucher will be uploaded to your MyPass account to be redeemed once only in the 2020 season.
Evidence of full-time enrolment is required at the time of pass collection by presenting your student ID card and proof of full-time status at an NZ or Australian tertiary institution.
Pass Protection costs $40 and can be added to your 3 peak pass purchase.
Pass protection is your injury/medical cover and provides for full or partial refund of the season pass where an injury or medical condition, or travel ban imposed by regulatory bodies, precludes or significantly limits ability to use the pass throughout the entire season.
All applications for refund must be made by completing the NZSki season pass refund form available from any guest service desk. The form must be supported with a doctor's certificate or other evidence acceptable to NZSki. NZSki reserves the right to obtain independent medical advice to validate any claim.
The value of refunds will be calculated based on the use of the pass according to our terms and conditions. There will be no refunds after 6 weeks from the pass holders first day of pass use. There will be no refunds after 31 August of each season. Refunds extend to the value of the pass type purchased only and do not cover any ancillary or other associated costs. The pass protection add-on is regarded as an ancillary cost. Refunds will be made to the credit card used to purchase the pass and the pass will be cancelled.