We know its tough right now to commit to your winter plans so we’ve decided to extend our Earlybird pricing for our Season Passes and Multi-Day Passes until midnight 1st June.
For details and FAQs with regards to COVID-19, please read our information here.
Earlybird Multi-day lift pass (4, 5 and 6 days) products, provide full mountain lift access at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt. The multi-day lift passes are not Season Passes and have these specific terms and conditions. The purchaser/user of the multi-day lift pass agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Multi-Day Lift Passes are only valid for use during the season for which they were purchased for.
- Multi-Day Lift Passes do not need to be used consecutively, however all days must be used within 12 days of the first day of use.
- Multi-Day Lift Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Only the individual named at the time of purchase can use the pass.
- Multi-Day Lift Passes are valid for lift access only.
- Our Multiday + Rental option includes ski/snowboard, boots and pole rental for each day of use.
- Once you collect your MyPass card, you will be able to head to our Rentals department on the mountain to get fitted to your equipment. Please return your equipment at the end of each day of use.
- If you require clothing and helmet rental, you can also hire this on the mountain at additional cost or purchase online.
- We do not have googles and gloves available for hire, however these can conveniently be purchased on the mountain in our retail shop.
Each day pass is valid for use between the standard operating hours of 9am – 4pm subject to weather and snow conditions.