Group lessons are for the full day, and include a morning and afternoon session per day.
- Morning lessons start daily at 10:20am for adults and 10am for Kea/kids lessons.
- Afternoon lessons start daily at 1.30pm for 5-15yr child lessons and 2pm for all adult lessons.
- Young adults 16/17 years of age have the option to go direct to adult group lessons rather than child group lessons.
- Please arrive at the snowsports meeting area at least 15 minutes before your lesson starts.
- Adult Group Lessons run for 1hour 50 minutes and Child Group Lessons run for 2 hours 30 minutes both morning and afternoon at all levels. (reduced lesson time applies if only 1-2 in an adult group lesson).
Lift passes and group lessons purchased online can be redeemed on any day during the ski season and do not need to be used consecutively.
Bookings are not required for group lessons. Once you have your lift pass and rental equipment sorted, simply arrive at the lessons area 15 minutes before the lesson starts. The two sessions included in the full day lesson must be used in the same day.
View our ability guide.