We don’t like the wilding pines, and want to chop them down. But don’t they look good for Christmas trees?
We think so. What if we could deliver them to Queenstown locals and give the donations to someone who needs it most? Like Happiness House that offers Wakatipu residents of all ages a central safe and welcoming location offering a variety of social support services, a fantastic op shop and their popular Friday produce day. So for the third year running, that’s what we’re doing.
If you'd like one of our pesky but pretty pines while supporting one of the district’s oldest charities, simply make a minimum of a $20 donation.
We can only deliver to: Queenstown, Arrowtown, Dalefield, Arthur's Point, Fernhill, Lake Hayes Estate, Shotover Country, Quail Rise, Kelvin Heights, Jacks Point, Frankton and Tucker's Beach
HOW IT WORKS:
- Place a minimum donation of $20 to receive a tree (while stocks last). Donations are not refundable.
- Our elves will deliver your tree on the date of your choosing to your delivery address with the tree size you specify.
- Trees will be dropped off in your driveway or against your front door.
- Trees are available in two size ranges and stocks are limited.
- Medium tree: 90cm - 149cm
- Large tree: 150cm - 200cm+
Happiness House will use the funds to support the work they do over Christmas helping residents to feel financially and emotionally supported during this time.
If you would like to donate to Happiness House but not order a tree, you can make a donation here
If you have a MyPass card from skiing with us, please log in or register using your webcode (number on your card).