QAST – Queenstown Alpine Skiing Team.
The programme is suitable for:
- Skiers already racing at local/national schools level.
- Skiers wanting an introduction to ski racing and moving into the QAST full time programme after the school holidays.
- Each skier will be assigned to a group for the length of the programme. QAST Bibs are also included for all participants.
- Program runs from 9am to 2pm daily.
- Age: 7+ years.
- You will need a valid lift pass and ski equipment, these can be purchased/hired on the mountain if required and are not included in the programme.
- 12 x 5 hour lessons and lunch.
- Participation in Coronet Peak Interfiled race on the final day of the programme.
- Minimum Ability Level: Level 4, who can use the Rocky Gully T-bar by themselves.
- Program runs during NZ School Holidays in four day blocks.
- 7th - 10th July
- 12th – 15th July
- 17th- 20th July