QAST – Queenstown Alpine Ski Team
This program is the pathway into the Queenstown Alpine Ski Team. Through fun, education and skill development, we aim to create life long and passionate ski racers and skiers.
The program is suitable for:
• Age: 7+ years
• Minimum Ability Level: Level 4
• Can use the Rocky Gully T-bar by themselves
• Skiers that are interested in becoming racing families
• Skiers already racing at local/national schools level
Each skier will be assigned to a group for the length of the programme. You will need a valid lift pass and ski equipment, these can be purchased/hired on the mountain if required and are not included in the program.
- Parent and athlete information session July 7th at 2:30pm
- Guest Speakers Alice Robinson and Alexandra Hull (New Zealand National Ski Racers)
- 12 x 5 hour lessons
- QAST Bibs
- Participation in QAST Junior Interfield Race on July 20th.
Program runs during NZ School Holidays (7th-20th July) in four day blocks. Program runs from 8:30 am to 2pm.
- 7th - 10th July
- 12th – 15th July
- 17th- 20th July
- 20th July QAST Junior Interfield Race