- 4 days of Lift Passes (day 1 is beginner lift access only).
- 4 days of recreational ski or snowboard equipment hire (skis or snowboard, boots and poles - helmet and clothing can be added on for additional cost).
- 4 days of Group Lessons (2 lessons per day – 8 lessons total), no need to book group lessons, just arrive 15 minutes before the lesson starts.
- Kids (5 -17) also get lunch included for each day.
- Adult lessons (16+) are 1:50 hours and kids (5-15 yrs) are 2.5 hours duration, please arrive at the lessons area at least 15 minutes before your lesson starts. No need to book a specific time.
- Morning lessons start daily at 10:20am for Adults and 10:00am for Kids 5-15 yrs.
- Afternoon lessons start daily at 2pm for Adults and 1:20pm for Kids 5-15 yrs.
- Package is valid for use at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt ski areas.
- The four days don’t have to be used consecutively, but on each of the four days, you must use the lift pass, lesson, and rental; these cannot be used individually.
- Rental equipment must be returned back to us if you’re taking days off in between visits.
- All four days must be used within the 2020 season and are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Clothing and helmet hire is not included in the package but can be added on at an additional cost. We don’t hire gloves or goggles but these items can be purchased at our retail store on mountain.
Please note that small lesson groups of less than 3 people will receive reduced lessons times of one hour per lesson.
Season Pass Upgrade:
If you’re hooked at the end of the 3 Peak Intro to Snow program we have an optional upgrade to a 3 Peak season pass, giving you unlimited lift access at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt for the remainder of the winter season. The upgrade cost depends on when you purchase the Intro To Snow package. Contact us to arrange your upgrade.
- If you purchase your Intro to Snow before 1st April you can upgrade to a 3 Peak Season Pass for $150.
- If you purchase your Intro to Snow before 5th June you can upgrade to a 3 Peak Season Pass for $350.
- If you purchase your Intro to Snow from 6th June you can upgrade to a 3 Peak Season Pass for $600.
- Upgrades can be done with our Guest Services team upon completion of the 8 lesson sessions.