- 4 days of Lift Passes (day 1 is beginner lift access only).
- 4 days of recreational ski or snowboard equipment hire (skis or snowboard, boots and poles - helmet and clothing can be added on for additional cost).
- 4 days of Group Lessons (2 lessons per day – 8 lessons total), no need to book group lessons, just arrive 15 minutes before the lesson starts.
- Kids (5 -17) also get lunch included for each day.
- Adult lessons are 1:50 hours and kids 5-17 yrs are 2.5 hours duration, please arrive at the lessons area at least 15 minutes before your lesson starts. No need to book a specific time.
- Morning lessons start daily at 10:20am for Adults and 10:00am for Kids 5-17 yrs.
- Afternoon lessons start daily at 2pm for Adults and 1:20pm for Kids 5-17 yrs.
- Package is valid for use at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt ski areas.
- The four days don’t have to be used consecutively, rental equipment must be returned back to us if you’re taking days off in between visits.
- All four days must be used within the 2019 season and are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Please note that small lesson groups of less than 3 people will receive reduced lessons times of one hour per lesson.
Season Pass Upgrade:
If you’re hooked at the end of the program we have an optional upgrade to a 3 Peak season pass, giving you unlimited lift access at Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mt Hutt for the remainder of the winter season. The upgrade cost depends on when you purchase the Intro To Snow package. Contact us to arrange your upgrade.
- If you purchase your Intro to Snow before 7th June you can upgrade to a 3 Peak Season Pass for $149 or $99 for a Mt Hutt Season Pass.
- If you purchase your Intro to Snow from 7th June you can upgrade to a 3 Peak Season Pass for $549 or $299 for a Mt Hutt Season Pass.
- Upgrades can be done after your lessons are completed with our guest services team.