- Ski lessons available from 5 years of age.
- Snowboard lessons available from 5 years of age at The Remarkables. From 7 years at Coronet Peak.
- Lift Pass.
- Lessons (2x 2.5 hour lessons).
- Lessons start at 10am. Please arrive at the lessons area 15 minutes before your lessons start.
- Recreational ski or snowboard equipment hire (skis or snowboard, boots and poles - helmet and clothing can be added on for additional cost).
You will need to collect your lift pass and rentals (available from 8:30am) before arriving at the lessons area, so please allow plenty of time to avoid disappointment.
Open to all abilities.
We will help you and your child chose the right level before commencing with some simple questions.
- Please purchase online and check-in early with Guest Services to pick up your MyPass if you do not yet have one. Arrive at the lesson meeting area 15 minutes prior to the start of the program: i.e. at 9:45am.
- Please be aware that all kids’ lessons have a maximum group number for safety and optimal learning.
- If weather conditions don’t enable safe and fun learning at any stage of the day, we provide indoor entertainment.
Optional Drop Off Add-on:
We have a convenient drop-off service in the base building to accommodate children from 9:00am where our friendly staff take your kids through rentals and on to Kea Club. This add-on is $20 per child and can be booked at Guest Services.