Ages 7 & under ski free for 2021!
Qualifying for a Local School Pass:
All purchases for our Local School Passes are audited against the roles of qualifying schools, passes purchased by students not in attendance of a local school will be cancelled. If your child qualifies for a Local School Pass you will have received the link to purchase directly from the school your child attends.
If your child is attending boarding school in another region, proof of residence in the Wakatipu area is required.
2021 3 Peak Local School Pass benefits include:
Your 2021 3 Peak Pass includes all of these benefits:
- Free Night Ski at Coronet Peak from 4-9pm
- 10% discount on high-performance workshops & Camps
- 10% discount at the Snow Shop retail outlets on the mountains (offer does not apply to sale items or other special offers)
- 10% discount at the ski repair workshop on the mountains
- 20% off standard lift pass prices at Ohau Ski Field for 2021
- 3 Peak Pass holders receive 50% off single day passes at all Mountain Collective resorts for the 2021/2022 ski season.
You can purchase your pass in full or opt to split the cost over instalments.
- Payment 1 at time of purchase is 17% of the purchase price plus any instalments that have fallen due at that time
- Payment 2 on 25/01/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 3 on 22/02/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 4 on 23/03/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 5 on 27/04/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
- Payment 6 on 24/05/2021 – 16.6% of purchase price
View our instalment disclosure statement here.
Our Commitment to You:
Our new Customer Guarantee means you have until midnight 1 June 2021 to decide if you would like to use your 3 Peak Pass for the season if you purchase during Super Earlybird or Earlybird. If you do not wish to use your 3 Peak Pass you can request a refund by emailing email@example.com before 12 am (midnight) on 1 June 2021.
Each customer that requests a refund and purchased their 3 Peak Season Pass by instalment will be refunded the amount of the 3 Peak Season Pass purchase price and any add on products purchased (including First Tracks, Season Pass Rental, and/or Pass Protection) minus a $50 non-refundable deposit.
From 2 June 2021 3 Peak Season Passes are non-refundable under any circumstances unless Pass Protection has been purchased.
Terms and conditions apply.
Pass Protection costs $40 and can be added to your season pass purchase. It is your injury/medical/financial hardship cover and provides for a full or partial refund of the season pass where an injury or medical condition, or travel ban imposed by regulatory bodies, precludes or significantly limits the ability to use the pass throughout the entire season.
View our full Terms and conditions for more information.
WHAT IF MY CHILD ALREADY HAS A MYPASS CARD?
If your child already has a mypass card from last year, this will be loaded with their pass for this year, meaning they can head straight to the lifts!. To make sure their correct pass is loaded, you can check the alpha-numerical code matches the one on the front of their pass via your online account here.
WHAT ABOUT PHOTOS?
Profile pictures can be taken on your child’s first day on the mountain. If this is your first pass with us, you can upload a profile photo online
WHERE DO I COLLECT MY CHILD’S PASS?
If your child needs to be issued a new season pass, you can collect this from Guest Services on the mountain, or from our Snow Centres in Queenstown.