PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CLOSING DAY FOR PURCHASE OF OUR LOCAL SCHOOL PASS ONLINE IS SUNDAY 24th MAY.
PASSES WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT GUEST SERVICES, IN TOWN AND ON THE MOUNTAIN.
Qualifying for a Local School Pass:
All purchases for our Local School Passes are audited against the roles of qualifying schools, passes purchased by students not in attendance of a local school will be cancelled. If your child qualifies for a Local School Pass you will have received the link to purchase directly from the school your child attends.
If your child is attending boarding school in another region, proof of residence in the Wakatipu area is required.
2020 3 Peak Local School Pass benefits include:
- 3 Peak Pass holders receive 50% off single day passes at all Mountain Collective resorts for the 2020/2021 ski season.
- 20% off standard lift pass prices at Ohau Ski Field for 2020.
- 10% discount at the Snow Shop retail outlets on mountain (offer does not apply to sale items or other special offers).
- 10% discount at the ski repair workshop on mountain.
- 2019 and 2020 Season Pass holders can ski for free at the Kiroro Ski Resort for the duration of their stay if they are staying at the Kiroro Ski Resort.
- Pass Protection costs $40 and can be added to your 3 Peak Pass at the time of purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
- Your 3 Peak Pass is non-refundable and non- transferable. See our full terms and conditions.
Pass Protection costs $40 and can be added to your 3 peak pass purchase.
Pass protection is your injury/medical cover and provides for full or partial refund of the season pass where an injury or medical condition precludes or significantly limits ability to use the pass throughout the entire season.
All applications for refund must be made by completing the NZSki season pass refund form available from any guest service desk. The form must be supported with a doctor's certificate or other evidence acceptable to NZSki. NZSki reserves the right to obtain independent medical advice to validate any claim.
The value of refunds will be calculated based on the use of the pass according to our terms and conditions. There will be no refunds after 6 weeks from the pass holders first day of pass use. There will be no refunds after 31 August of each season. Refunds extend to the value of the pass type purchased only and do not cover any ancillary or other associated costs. The pass protection add-on is regarded as an ancillary cost. Refunds will be made to the credit card used to purchase the pass and the pass will be cancelled.
You can secure your 3 Peak Pass for 2020 with two payment options:
- Pay in full
- Purchase in 3 Instalments (before midnight 31st March 2020)
By selecting an instalment payment option, you agree to NZSki automatically processing the remaining payments on the below dates. You can read our full disclosure statement here. View our full terms and conditions here.
Dates for 3 Instalments (If purchased by midnight 31st March 2020):
- First payment – at time of purchase
- 2nd Instalment: 28th April 2020 – Tuesday
- 3rd Instalment: 25th May 2020 – Monday
Please note that the payment plan selected cannot be interchanged for another payment plan at a later date. By selecting a payment plan you agree to the instalment payment amounts detailed in your plan on the scheduled dates as specified at the time of purchase.
Our scheduled opening dates for 2020 are:
- Mt Hutt – Friday 5th June
- The Remarkables – Saturday 6th June
- Coronet Peak – Saturday 13th June
WHAT IF MY CHILD ALREADY HAS A MYPASS CARD?
If your child already has a mypass card from last year, this will be loaded with their pass for this year, meaning they can head straight to the lifts!. To make sure their correct pass is loaded, you can check the alpha-numerical code matches the one on the front of their pass via your online account here.
WHAT ABOUT PHOTOS?
Profile pictures can be taken on your child’s first day on the mountain. Or, to avoid the queues, you can visit us at our Queenstown Snow Centre from 4th May, located at 9 Duke Street. If this is your first pass with us, you can upload a profile photo online
WHERE DO I COLLECT MY CHILD’S PASS?
If your child needs to be issued a new season pass, you can collect this from Guest Services on the mountain, or from our Snow Centres in Queenstown.